|We Wish Ewe A Merry Christmas|
December 17, 2010
|Disney Channel US||
December 20 2010
We Wish Ewe A Merry Christmas is the 80th episode of the series and the last episode of Series 2. It is also the last episode of the original Shaun the Sheep series.
It is Christmas time and the Farmer is walking to Bitzer's kennel while wearing a Santa suit. The Farmer then walks into the barn to give the sheep presents. Later, Timmy sees the present and decides to open it. Then the whole Flock wants to open the presents. The presents turned out to be fruit and vegetables. The flock walks out to see Bitzer's present. Luckily, he got a bone! Thy walk further to see what the Farmer is up to. They were singing Christmas songs. Sadly, the snowman's head had fallen off! The Farmer's friends go back to their place. The Farmer is watching TV while Shaun (again) sees what he is up to. He then takes off his Santa beard. Then, he comes up with an idea! Instead of watching TV, he looks at his scrapbook. One of the balloons deflates and his Christmas starts to ruin! He tries to recharge the lights, but they go out again. Shaun has an idea! He decides to prepare it all for him! They make ribbons, painted one of the sheep, made baubels, knitted in beautiful colors and stole a Christmas tree! They try to get it through the cat flap, but it dosen't work so they decide to get it through the window. They inadvertently cause it to land on Bitzer! The Farmer wakes up because of the sound but goes back to sleep. They finally get the Christmas tree upright. After a few seconds, Bitzer hammers on a decoration, Mower Mouth cuts the streamers, Timmy's mother continues knitting, One of the sheep hammers a Christmas stocking and Bitzer pulls a switch (not part of the decoration). It causes beautiful lights to come on. They all get very tired so they go back to sleep. They find beautiful presents they all want to open. The next day, the Farmer goes into the room they prepared for Christmas. When he goes into the room, he is really amazed. Some of his friends and family come for Christmas to have fun. The Flock and Bitzer also have a great time at Christmas!
- The Farmer's Girlfriend
- The Farmer's Niece
- Mower Mouth
- The Farmer
- The Flock
- Timmy's Mother
- The Clock Tower from What's Up, Dog? is seen again in this episode.
- This is the last episode where Bitzer has fur, since "Double Trouble", starting with "The Stand Off", he is seen again without fur.
- This marks the last appearance of Pidsley.
- This is the final episode of the original Shaun the Sheep series.
- This is the last episode where the Farmer's glasses are shaped circle until "The Stand Off", his glasses are shaped square.
- This is the final episode of Series 2.
- This is the last episode written by Charles Hodge.
- This is the final episode to air in 2010.
- The title is a pun of a nursery rhyme, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."