The fourth series of episodes consisting of 20 episodes began airing on February 3, 2014. Another ten of which began aired on December 8, 2014.
Episodes of Series 4 Edit
- Cones - The Flock hear the enticing tunes of an ice cream van approaching and quickly hatch a plan to divert it into their field. While the driver seeks help, the Flock have great fun with an endless supply of ice cream.
- Caught Short Alien - When Shaun's old friend the Alien drops by for a loo break, Shaun is only too happy to let him use the facilities in the farmhouse. While he's going about his business he leaves Shaun in charge of his intriguing new gadget.
- Happy Birthday Timmy! - It's Timmy's birthday and the Flock have thrown a party for him. At first he's delighted by all the attention; but when the Flock become distracted and he's left with no-one to play with, he decides to entertain himself.
- The Genie - Shaun dreams of a life in the fast lane. When Shirley lands upon something that could make her wish come true, Shaun can't believe his luck. The only obstacle that stands in his way is the rest of the Flock.
- 3DTV - The Farmer is very excited by his new purchase. He calls on Bitzer to set up his new TV while he readies himself to watch life in 3D. To his surprise, it's more 3D than he could ever have imagined!
- The Smelly Farmer - The Farmer's personal hygiene leaves much to be desired. Shaun, Bitzer and the Flock decide action is needed - and set about giving the Farmer a full service wash.
- DIY - When the Farmer pops out for more supplies, Bitzer is left in charge of decorating and calls on the Flock for help. He soon realises this may be a terrible mistake as they have their own way of doing things...
- The Rabbit - The farmer's clumsy niece has come to visit, and while all the flock were petting the farmer's rabbit, it got lost and they tried to find it. During the search, the farmer's niece kept making mistakes; bullying, eating like an animal, spitting, calling names, hurting, etc. And everyone tries to get mad...
- Prize Possession - The Farmer can't believe his luck - he has a winning ticket! He just needs to keep it safe until morning and there's only one dog for the job! Can Bitzer rescue the winning ticket, or has he lost the Farmer's fortune?
- The Spider - Bitzer decides to pamper himself with a relaxing bath while the Farmer is away from the farm. However, his plans are rudely disturbed by a persistent intruder. Will Shaun be able to out-smart the tenacious bug?
- The Looney Tic - Everyone is settling down for the night, when Bitzer begins to act strangely - he just can't sit still. When his peculiar behaviour starts spreading around the Flock, Shaun decides he must find out what's causing it.
- Men At Work - When the Farmer discovers he's sprung a leak, he calls the Water Board to come and fix the problem. The bored Flock are thrilled by the opportunity to have some watery fun. When the workmen clock off, the party begins!
- The Dog Show - It's time for the annual dog show and the Farmer is sure Bitzer has a good chance of winning this year. When things don't quite go as planned, the Farmer comes up with an ingenious idea which might help him win.
- Missing Piece - Shaun comes across a discarded jigsaw puzzle and calls on the Flock to help him put it together. When Bitzer discovers the final piece is missing they decide they must do whatever it takes to solve the puzzle.
- Wildlife Watch - A film crew arrives to record a rare bird nesting at Mossybottom Farm. The Farmer is delighted by all the attention, but when a cameraman films the Flock enjoying a game of cricket, drastic action is needed.
- The Pelican - An unusual guest lands on the Farm. When Shaun and Bitzer realise it's hungry, they set about trying to find it some food - if only they could get their hands on the Farmer's prize catch!
- Bad Boy - There's a new kid on the block and he's up to no good. At first Bitzer is charmed by the newcomer, but when he starts to get him into trouble, Shaun decides something must be done to teach him a lesson.
- Remote Control - Game on! Everyone is excitedly getting ready to watch a football match on TV, when an out of control toy plane hits the TV aerial, ruining the picture. Bitzer is sent to fix the problem and asks the Flock for help.
- Phoney Farmer - When the Farmer is off on holiday, he's left the farm in safe hands. However, the animals quickly learn his replacement is only interested in looking after himself! Dismayed and hungry, they decide he has to go.
- Ground Dog Day - It's almost time for the ice cream van to pay its daily visit and Bitzer has his heart set on a well-earned treat. However, his work is not done - there's a whole list of chores standing in his way.
- The Intruder - The Farmer becomes annoyed when a crow begins to create mayhem across the farm. Bitzer disguises himself as a scarecrow, but needs help from Shaun to make the problem disappear.
- Duck! - Calm in the barn is disturbed when a pair of ducks set up a nest on the roof of Bitzer's kennel. The ducks don't take kindly to efforts to encourage them to move on.
- Bitzer For A Day - Shaun discovers that being in charge while Bitzer is busy with the Farmer, is not just a case of being the bossy dog. It was Shaun's Birthday.
- Bitzer's Secret - Bitzer is called upon by the Farmer to help him get fit. That isn't quite what he had in mind and it's up to the wily Shaun to teach him to see the error of his ways.
- The Stare - Mower Mouth gets to annoy everyone when he places first Shaun, then the Flock under his hypnotic spell. Bitzer and Shaun need teamwork to put the goat in his place.
- Picture Perfect - After completing all his tasks, Bitzer is shocked to find the state of the barn and decides to help by tidying up. He has lots of difficulty trying to rehang a wonky picture, till the flock come up with their own solution.
- Save The Dump - When the prospect of the Farmer's new golf course ruining their dump begins to become a reality, Shaun and the Flock have to resort to canny ways to save their prized resources.
- Ping-Pong Poacher - The Fox tries to take advantage of the animals on the farm being distracted whilst cheering on Shaun who was playing Bitzer in the greatest ping pong match ever.
- Hidden Talents - Shaun and the Flock decide to entertain one another with their best party tricks. Their fun is spoilt when the Farmer decides that he wants to join in too.
- Fruit and Nuts - Shaun and Nuts have had enough of being grazers and decide to raid the Farmer's apple crop.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found